Changing the way you manage people and compliance
With Checkit, your staff carry out the right tasks, the right way, without fail.Find out more
Reduce risk. Take control.
When you rely on people to carry out essential tasks and record them for compliance purposes, there is always uncertainty about what was done by whom and when.
Checkit solves this problem, replacing paper-based systems with a centralized, interactive cloud-based way of managing the multitude of tasks that staff are required to carry out on a daily basis.
Hassle Free Compliance
Checkit enables every type of business to transform the way they manage food, hygiene and facilities tasks, ensuring staff carry them out the right way- without fail. Now you can protect your business and be inspection ready every day for:
- Heath & safety and quality management
- Facilities management
Real-time control and visibility for managers
The Checkit control center enables managers to define, automate and enforce compliance across the business.
- Dynamic checklists guide staff through tasks and corrective actions
- Point and click checklist building
- Corrective action capture
- Sensor management
- Alert generation and escalation
- Centralized, audit ready reporting
- All health, safety and facilities management operations covered
Checkit is delivered as a service that gets you going fast and grows as you need
- Cloud based software: Nothing to install, manage or keep up to date; accessible from anywhere
- Secure data storage: Data held in highly secure data centers, regularly backed up, always available
- Hardware included: System hardware included in subscription packages
- Support and information: Feedback and help with problems
- Remote care: Cloud and internet connections simplify and speed up diagnosing and helping with problems
These benefits are available in a Peace of Mind solution for seamless operation.See our pricing plans
What our customers say about Checkit:
“Automatically scheduling work for team members makes our teams much more
efficient, safeguarding our reputation for food safety & good practice.”