Checkit for Contract Catering
For Contract Caterers, success relies on driving improvements in business efficiency while enhancing the overall service delivered to clients – then proving it with robust reporting. Checkit gives top to bottom control of routine work linked to real-time business intelligence and visibility.
The contract catering industry is focussed on the fine details. The logistics of managing daily operations across multiple sites demands attention to a vast eco-system of processes, routines and reporting.
Checkit helps caterers to address key challenges
- Maintaining high standards of service and compliance across contracts
- Coping with high staff turnover and organizational complexity
- Demonstrating a commitment of openness and innovation to clients
- Delivering value through efficient working and minimizing waste
- Supporting staff with the right tools
- Making regional and account management teams responsive and efficient
How can Checkit help?
Checkit provides continual insights across your business
Checkit Real-Time Operations Management incorporates Work Management and Automated Monitoring which capture millions of data points on how people, processes and equipment are performing against your operational strategy. Operational Insight pulls this data together into usable business intelligence that gives an unprecedented view on the health of your organisation.
Top to bottom control, management and visibility in real time
For front line staff, Checkit automates, guides and enforces their activities, improving efficiency and consistency. For supervisors it automatically allocates and schedules work, making exceptions and issues easy to handle. For managers it creates broad control and consistency, providing continual insights across the business.
Manage and monitor performance in real time
Customer experience and safety depends on many routine tasks being done right, every time. Paper systems just aren’t up to the job.
Checkit Work Management takes care of this, enabling you to schedule tasks through a cloud based system that alerts, prompts and guides your staff to carry them out, step-by-step, improving quality of service, reducing risk and training costs.
- Interactive checklists actively prompt staff to perform tasks when and where they are required
- Identify problems and issues for attention without always needing to be on site
- Frees time to focus on customers, not administration
- Gives management real time visibility of performance and compliance trends
Save staff time and food wastage with smart wireless monitoring
Checkit smart sensors provide wireless real-time monitoring and recording of multiple conditions including temperature, humidity, equipment and door closing from a single cloud system.
- Save time, money and hours of staff time by continuously monitoring fridge, freezer and chilled cabinet temperatures, 24/7
- Cut food wastage by keeping fridges and freezers at optimum temperatures
- Real-time alerts identify maintenance issues and faulty equipment early, whether you are on or off site
Understand business performance and trends
Operational Insight pulls together data from Work Management and Automated Monitoring into usable business intelligence for managers.
This gives an unprecedented view on the health of your organisation, making regional and national managers more productive and able to manage more effectively remotely.
- Is work being done on time?
- Are managers and supervisors dealing with issues?
- Are processes running within specification?
- Is equipment available and operating?
Checkit makes sure you can intervene before small dips in performance turn into major issues.
Service delivery managed in real time
Checkit supports monitoring and standard setting for important functions of contract catering - food safety, health and safety, cleaning, equipment monitoring, supplier performance and site management.
Resulting in improved business performance:
- Secure and retain contracts through demonstration of openness, innovation, and efficiency gains
- Deliver demonstrably and consistently against contract goals to improve, account management, client satisfaction and help in reducing penalties
- Save time on checks, travel and administration
- Reduce stock loss from poor temperature control in essential equipment
- Improve training and onboarding; moving staff between contracts and locations is made simpler
- Improve control over statutory risks; simplify passing inspections and audits
- Enforce and continuously monitor group standards
- Identify issues early to avoid escalation and penalties
See what our customers are saying
“Customer safety and satisfaction is our number one priority. We are pleased to have found a in Checkit solution that successfully helps us uphold these values.”
“Compared to paper records, Checkit is a real time-saver. Staff don’t need to spend time filling in paperwork, which gives them more time to focus on core duties.”
“Checkit allows us to be much more proactive than the old paper-based system. Before wouldn’t find out about an issue until after it happened, which could be days later. With Checkit we know exactly when it is happening and we can take action straight away.”
Caitlin McArthur, Sodexo
“Checkit allows the Sodexo team to implement ‘Hold, Plan and Act’ resilience plans" when the unforeseen happens, like a power failure for example.
Bill Hui, Sodexo